The Ranger OO3 is a role in which you must be able to:
1. Perform general estate development and maintenance duties such as construction and maintenance of walking tracks, fencing and recreational facilities on protected areas, and cleaning and maintenance of amenities.
2. Perform estate protection duties such as assisting in cultural heritage management, fire management, pest and weed control programs.
3. Assist with law enforcement and compliance duties.
4. Perform operation and maintenance of minor plant and equipment.
5. Perform general administrative duties including the operation of computers and technology, and some basic procurement of goods and services.
6. Provide general information in relations to a wide range of queries from park visitors and other stakeholders
7. Foster a workplace culture that supports and promotes the interests of First Nations people and actively engage through our work to contribute to better outcomes for First Nations people.
To apply for this role, please refer to the position description document and refer to the "What we are looking for" section. Please address the criteria 1 through to 6 on the position description with how you've done this in your past work history (just a hint - small examples for each is really helpful!)
Applications to remain current for 12 months
Job Ad Reference: QLD/384817/21
Closing Date: Tuesday, 14 September 2021This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.
http://ardillas.online connects jobseekers and recruiters by accurately matching candidate
profiles to the relevant job openings through an advanced 2-way matching technology. While most job
portals only focus on getting candidates the next job, Shine focuses on the entire career growth of