TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
TikTok's Global Business Marketing Team work with brands of all sizes, empowering them to connect with their audiences by helping them create TikToks, not ads. This includes creative ideation, brand and events strategy, design & production of TikTok for business, helping bring brands to life on our platform.
This is a dynamic and high-growth team and we are looking for talented interns to support TikTok's marketing efforts. As an intern, you will work directly with internal/sales teams, brands, and creators to help redefine how businesses tell stories and reach audiences.
As a Marketing Intern, you have the potential to gain exposure to areas including B2B Marketing, Creative Lab, Brand Strategy, or Content & Creator Solutions. This may involve tasks including (but not limited to):
1. Assist in the execution of world class B2B marketing, communications and event strategies - this includes assisting in integrated campaigns, marketing collateral, case studies, event decks. etc.
2. Help to develop scalable solutions to educate the market, industry & client partners around TikTok for Business.
3. Assist in brainstorming narratives for different industries and verticals to articulate TikTok's unique value proposition to advertisers.
4. Develop creative work that strongly resonates with a range of different audiences and different brands.
5. Assist in researching and pitching relevant creators for TikTok internal and advertiser campaigns and objectives.
6. Collaborate with creatives and internal teams, to bring inspiring, strategic, and innovative ideas, and stories to life.
This internship is open to both final or penultimate year students, with a demonstrated passion for tech and the media space!
Available for a full-time internship between December - February
Strong passion for TikTok and keeping up-to-date with new technologies and trends.
Exceptional communication and presentation skills
Self-starter with proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams and stakeholders; excellent relationship building, collaboration, negotiation and influence skills.
Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently and deliver results
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A part time permanent position following your graduate program.
Why our Graduate Midwifery Program.
The Graduate Program provides an opportunity for newlyâ¦
http://ardillas.online connects jobseekers and recruiters by accurately matching candidate
profiles to the relevant job openings through an advanced 2-way matching technology. While most job
portals only focus on getting candidates the next job, Shine focuses on the entire career growth of