TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
TikTok's Business Marketing team work with brands of all sizes, empowering them to connect with their audiences by helping them create TikToks, not ads. This includes creative ideation, brand and events strategy, campaigns, design & production of projects related to TikTok For Business, with the ultimate goal of educating, engaging and inspiring clients to bring their brands to life on our platform.
Obsessed with delivering the right message to the right audience in the right way, the Marketing Manager, Content & Communications will be responsible all our paid and owned communications & content strategies for the AUNZ region including our editorial calendar, social media and all owned channels. Joining the AUNZ B2B Marketing team, your role will be to help define our local brand's tone of voice and improve the way we interact and communicate with the industry.
The ideal candidate enjoys mapping out customer touch-points and will take a hands on approach to executing a busy content and social media calendar; reporting your success back to the business. Your primary role will be creating high-quality content - both written and produced, as well as thought leadership content marketing pieces that bring clarity to industry leaders about the benefits of our unique offering. Your writing and strategies will be integral to delivering our value proposition across our brand, platform, products and verticals, and will be the glue that seamlessly connects industry insight, platform performance, cultural touchstones and audience needs to scale our point of view across channels. You will also work closely with the PR/Comms team to act as a conduit and surface any earned opportunities from the commercial team. Ultimately, the successful candidate will be a project manager, strategist and doer and have a genuine passion for marketing communications, content, writing, advertising and tech.
1. Develop and execute world class B2B marketing communications & content strategies for the AUNZ region, ensuring all marcomm plans and activity align with overall business objectives;
2. Ownership of all owned comms activity including the development and management of the B2B marcomms editorial & social media calendar to ensure a consistent drumbeat of business marketing content. Track content performance, utilising data to inform and optimise activity and inform strategic decisions;
3. Provide support to Marketing Manager on integrated and paid campaign activity;
4. Responsible for leading the development of our overarching marcomms strategy, channel & content plans in collaboration with the B2B Marketing Lead, cross-functional stakeholders and the broader business marketing team. Support the creation of written content for newsletters, blogposts & our website. As well as providing copywriting support for events comms, scripts, storyboards, sales narratives, case studies & exec social media profiles;
5. Accountable for all TikTok For Business ANZ social channels including Facebook, LinkedIn & TikTok including content and creative production alongside external agency partners. Drive and oversee a robust production schedule of creative content and manage teams & budgets accordingly;
6. Work alongside local and global stakeholders to create a diverse range of content formats and industry facing comms including platform, vertical and product specific messaging. Deliver highly engaging, dynamic output that gets results, with special emphasis on video;
7. Adept at reshaping existing content including synthesising research & insights, narratives, sales decks and product communications and turning them in to compelling, easily digestible propositions for the industry. Proactively seeking out existing content to support your editorial calendar;
8. Ownership of case study creation and adaptation across different channels, audiences and formats;
9. Strategise and execute insightful thought leadership content including articles, keynotes, fireside chats and panel discussions for our executive leadership team in collaboration with Brand Strategy, PR/Comms & Events team members;
10. Proactively identify and develop key trade marketing relationships to deliver high quality content marketing activity including thought leadership pieces, advertorials & sponsored articles, whitepapers, e-books etc;
11. Proactively engage the PR team with potential earned opportunities; acting as the conduit between the B2B Marketing team, Sales & PR.
1. 7+ years of experience in the AUNZ market working within marketing, communications &/or social teams with demonstrable experience in leading end-to-end marketing campaign and communication programs. From planning to implementation, optimisation, measurement and reporting;
2. Experienced in advertising or technology industry with a strong understanding of digital marketing landscape in AUNZ (especially across mobile, social and entertainment);
3. Adept at storytelling with excellent writing and presentation skill; with a knack of communicating key brand messages via content driven marketing with experience in defining, developing, and leading audience specific activations to drive engagement, reach and growth;
4. Experience in managing and creating content for communications channels (ie. TikTok, FB, LI, YT, websites, direct mail etc) including talent, legal and PR approvals, as well as measurement and reporting;
5. Social media native with an expert understanding of digital communications and thorough knowledge of social media development processes. Strong understanding of social & digital media KPIs and performance metrics;
6. Experience working cross-functionally within a large, complex organisation. As well as working with and managing external trade partners and vendors including agencies, production companies and creators; with demonstrated capacity to cultivate strong relationships;
7. Quick-thinking, hands-on, collaborative and a natural problem solver. As well as meticulous attention to detail, strong analytical skills, good judgment, and the ability to self-start and self-motivate;
8. Strong organisational, project management and communication skills, with the ability to stay organised and lead multiple projects simultaneously under strict deadlines;
9. Excellent time management, resource management, and planning skills with strong understanding of how to organise, schedule and run a project end-to-end, from kick-off to delivery and reporting;
10. Working knowledge of MarTech platforms including Hubspot and SplashThat;
11. A resilient self-starter that is comfortable working in a fast paced, start-up environment. Someone who embraces change, communicates at the speed of the platform, pivoting to new opportunities and exploring new tactics that best grow brand love and drive revenue into the AUNZ business.
1. Experience with the NZ market a plus but not mandatory;
2. Familiarity with video editing and graphic design tools to support a quick turnaround of simple design assets.
Equal Employment Opportunity
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to us at email@example.com
We are looking for a candidate who has a proven track record in financial technology or a related discipline and can provide excellent service to our clients inâ¦
http://ardillas.online connects jobseekers and recruiters by accurately matching candidate
profiles to the relevant job openings through an advanced 2-way matching technology. While most job
portals only focus on getting candidates the next job, Shine focuses on the entire career growth of