Prime Opportunities Investment Group is a premier hedge fund that has delivered industry leading risk adjusted returns over the past 12 years. Prime is seeking to add a VP/Director Fund Marketing candidate to help take a lead role in securing investment capital, as well as have a highly visible role within the firm. The ideal hire will have at least 10+ years’ experience at a noted hedge fund with a portable book of clients spanning allocators, LP’s, Consultants, RIA’s, and FO’s etc. The position is available on a world-wide basis, and Prime is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
Prime Opportunities Investment Group is a fundamental, value-based asset management firm that has delivered outstanding risk adjusted returns using disciplined research to identify and invest globally in advantaged businesses. We invest in publicly traded companies with significant long-term profit potential and can handle several billions of dollars of additional capital within our strategy. Prime was founded in 2009 by Mr. Pouya David Yadegar. Consistent with our family office background, Prime’s focus is on wealth preservation through a sustainable investment approach.
To find more information about our firm, visit our data room: https://ws.onehub.com/workspaces/1237279/folders/2415138705
· Proven ability to conceptualize a company's market opportunity, leading to investments that drive significant value creation.
· Industry Leading performance
· KPMG audited, SS&C Administration, GIPS Compliant returns.
· We invest in sustainable businesses that we estimate to be worth a minimum 2 to 3 times their current value over the next 5 years
· Extensive business operating experience informs our investment philosophy
· Own approximately 30 longs and 30 shorts in 5+ sectors
· Very Low Correlation relative to benchmarks
· Proven, successful in raising several billions of dollars for other leading firms.
· Sophisticated knowledge of investments, investors, consultants, fund offerings and fund structures.
· Strategic, creative thinker with experience providing and interpreting data and analysis to support the development of new and innovative investment products.
· Excellent due diligence, analytical, negotiation and deal structuring skills.
· Strong financial acumen.
· Ten plus years of relevant capital raising experience.
· Pre-existing, broad network of established industry relationships to facilitate capital raising and sourcing transactions.
· Demonstrated skills and ability to raise capital from institutional investors, either as a principal or on a fee basis on behalf of third-party institutions.
· Proven investment track record of creating and closing transactions in most major asset types.
· Well-organized; entrepreneurial work ethic; good administrative skills; attention to detail.
· Strong, effective negotiation skills, high energy, hands-on, proactive style.
· Help lead the capital raising process for Prime from diverse types of institutions, including university endowments, foundations, large family offices, public and corporate pension funds, funds-of-funds, and high net worth investors etc.
· Leverage Prime’s current private equity relationships and cultivate expansion of their investor base.
· Develop a thorough understanding of Prime’s investment strategy and ability to successfully articulate that strategy to the market.
· Organize meetings with investors to review investment strategy and performance.
· Identify and analyze trends in the industry and recommend investment strategies and opportunities.
· Participate with senior management and investment committees in the strategic planning, development, and execution of investment goals/strategies.
Prime looks forward to having the opportunity to meet top tier proven candidates. A world of High Income, and Growth Potential awaits you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $750,000.00 per year