Assistant Managers / Team Leaders
Carl's Jr. - Bansal Group
*ASSISTANT MANAGERS / TEAM LEADERS
Carl's Jr is looking for solutions orientated, CAN DO attitude managers to run our store.
About Carl's Jr.
Los Angeles, 1941 Carl N. Karcher and his wife, Margaret, make a leap of faith and borrowed $311 on their Plymouth automobile, added $15 in savings and purchased a hot dog cart. One cart grew to four, and in less than five years, Carl's Drive-In Barbecue opened with hamburgers on the menu.
The brand continued its growth with an emphasis on quality, service and cleanliness, pioneering concepts such as partial table service and self-serve beverage bars. The chain's constant emphasis on product innovation and representing a desire to satisfy the tastes of hungry consumers. Carl's Jr. has become known as the place to go for juicy, delicious chargrilled burgers and has over 3515 restaurants in 31 countries.
We have an exciting opportunity available for energetic mangers who are ready to lead our team and grow their career.
As a Manager, you will be responsible for setting the highest standard in all areas of the restaurant including the customer experience, the workplace culture and the financial results.
· You will train, develop and drive the team to deliver positive and memorable customer experiences.
· You will ensure food is prepared, presented and served to the highest standard.
· You will take pride in and be passionate about building a positive culture within the restaurant– focused on exceptional customer service, working together and making Carl's Jr. an enjoyable place to work.
This diverse role involves a variety of responsibilities including but not limited to:
. Leading the team in efficient day to day operations
. Being a role model for the standards and behaviours consistent with the Carl's Jr. values and culture
· Ensuring high-quality food is served and exceptional customer service is maintained at all times
· Listening to customer feedback and working to ensure positive customer experiences
· Identifying talent, interviewing and hiring new team members, inducting and on-boarding of new team members
·Training, developing and cross-training all team members, shift leaders and assistant managers
· Completing staff performance reviews and driving a culture of continuous improvement
· Management of staff including rostering, shift changes and team meetings
· Resolving any employee issues including grievances, disciplinary action
· Ordering of stock from various suppliers
· Office administration duties such as paperwork, banking, cash handling, payroll and reviewing policies
· Compiling, preparing and maintaining profit and loss statements, budgets and cost controls with regard to cost of goods and labour
· Managing daily and weekly cleaning of the production areas, dining room and general restaurant
· Executing marketing promotions
· Ensuring safety and security standards are recognised and upheld, and that employees are effectively trained in Workplace Health and Safety
Key Selection Criteria
Suitable candidates with the following skills, experience and qualities are encouraged to apply:
Our Management positions offer significant development opportunities and ongoing challenges as we continue to grow.
The ideal candidate will be available 7 days a week and will be required to work shift work. This is on a rotating roster.
Promotion within Carl's Jr, with opportunities for the right people to continue to climb the development ladder.
Please include a cover letter and resume outlining why you are the perfect candidate for Carl's Jr. Management, including what skills/experience you can bring to the business.
All applications will be considered in professional confidence. To register your interest for a Management role, please submit your application today!
Only applicants with current working visa or permanent residents of Australia will be considered.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: up to $58,000.00 per year
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
Salary: Up to $58,000.00 per year